CYFS is a nonprofit organization in Newberg, Oregon where we provide residential services, counseling, supervised visitation and other services for children and families of Oregon.
Through our valuable services, CYFS is changing the lives of local youth and families.
● Chehalem Counseling Center
● Family First Supervised Visitation Program
● Family Advocacy & Support Team (FAST)
● Lucky Finds Thrift & Gift Shop
● My First Job Vocational Training Program
● Residential Care (Services Temporarily On Hold)
● Youth Opportunity Occupations Program (YOOP!)
● Mentoring Connection
CYFS honors the importance of the family within healthy communities and a just society. We believe children and families thrive where self-determination, unconditional love, acceptance, affirmation of strengths and accountability provide respect, dignity and hope. We affirm the value of diversity and individual differences which enrich life. It is our mission to encourage and empower youth and their families to grow mentally, emotionally, spiritually and to reach their highest potential through training, counseling and treatment. CYFS is a Christian Service Organization.
Love | Justice | Truth | Freedom | Faith | Hope